Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing any of our Services. By purchasing Services from the Seller and accessing the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any Services. These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of Services and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders (“You”).
Awakening to Freedom — AWK (ABN 27 655 170 795) (the “Seller”) provides event organisation and promotion services, as well as programs and materials for your personal use, including the sale and distribution of tickets as promoters or persons responsible for holding the relevant event; and the sale of audiovisual content (the “Services”). In providing these Services, the Seller owns and operates www.futureconsciousnesssummit.com (the “Site”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
The Seller reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. If the Seller decides to change these Terms and Conditions, it will post those changes to these Terms and Conditions and any other places we deem appropriate, so that You are aware of what Terms and Conditions have changed. Any variations will only apply to Services purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each Services are also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on the Site and at the Seller agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available on request.
Photo / Testimonial / Video Release
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- The Seller will only offer a refund or exchange of the Services if events related to the Services are cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated* by the Seller (and You cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Seller does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances or change of mind.
- If an event related to the Services is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the Services were purchased (including any fees or charges passed on to You). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. The Seller won’t be liable for any other losses incurred by You as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event related to the Services, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- In cases where physical tickets are needed, the Seller will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if You give reasonable notice before the event. The Seller may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. The Seller may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- In the case of an online event or Services, the Seller will not offer a refund or exchange due to the digital nature of the purchase, unless the Services have a major problem. This is when the Services: (i) have a problem that would have stopped You from buying them if they had known about it (ii) are unsafe (iii) are significantly different from the sample or description. In such cases, The Seller will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time You can choose a refund or replacement.
Variations to events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following, unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if You breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or You are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting others enjoyment of the event .
- If You arrive late, You may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from The Seller or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, unless authorised by the Seller. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticket holder may be refused admission. The Seller will take all reasonable steps to notify You of the Seller’s intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before cancelling it or rendering it invalid.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event You may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by the Seller at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- While The Seller takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The Seller may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error the Seller will endeavour to contact You to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
For information regarding ticketing of live events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact The Seller or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au.
* A significant relocation is a relocation to a venue more than 10km away from the original venue.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information provided in or on this website is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use.
The Seller is not, nor is it holding itself out to be a psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker (“Mental Health Provider”), registered dietician or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy. As a Self Empowerment Coach, the Seller is not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided in or through the Sites pertaining to your mental health, wealth/finances, personal growth and development, or any other aspect of your life does not constitute therapy or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own Mental Health Provider.
You agree and acknowledge that the Seller is not providing medical advice, mental health advice, or religious advice in any way. Always seek the advice of your own Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs or supplements You are currently taking and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from our Website. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information You have read on this Website. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Mental Health Provider.
The Seller does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; likewise, the Seller does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel them at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Services is at your sole risk. The Services and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall AWK, its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers or suppliers be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Services or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
You aim to accurately represent the information provided to the Seller on or through the Site. You acknowledge that You are participating voluntarily in using the Site and that You are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through the Site, and You agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from the Site to your life, family or business.
Last updated August 1, 2020